Registration for Ring of Kerry Cycle 2017
‘The registration process for 2017 has changed compared to previous years. All cyclists will now be required to register online with 10,000 places available from Saturday 25th February where they can select their preferred beneficiary charity. A basic donation of €100 plus a 3.5% handling fee guarantees your place on the cycle for 2017,
How to book your place – what you need to know
1. Registration opens on Saturday 25th February 2017 with a basic donation of €100 plus a 3.5% handling fee payable upfront. This basic donation is non-refundable but does guarantee you a place on the cycle.
2. Access to the registration system can be accessed via:
– Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle Facebook: www.facebook.com/RingofKerryCharityCycle
– Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle website: www.ringofkerrycycle.ie
– Individual Charity website and Facebook pages
3. Each cyclist must select one of the 10 main beneficiaries, details of which, can be found here (link to charities page)
4. Once you have selected your charity, you must input
- personal information i.e. first name, last name, date of birth, address, contact number etc.
- emergency contact details i.e. name, contact details and relationship to you
- event preferences i.e. wave times & number of previous ROKCC etc.
5. You will then have the option of fundraising for your chosen charity by
- Setting up an online everydayhero fundraising page and/or;
- Requesting a fundraising card(s) – which your chosen will post out to you or alternatively;
- You can make an additional voluntary donation to the charity of your choice as part of the registration process (plus 3.5% handling fee). Again, any voluntary donations made are non-refundable.
6. You can also pre-order your official 2017 ROKCC jersey for €30 +€4 P&P and 3.5% handling fee with delivery due in May 2017.
7. Finally, you will be directed to complete registration by settling the balance payable by debit / credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with your QR code for bike tag collection and complimentary high-vis bib.