2019 MAIN BENEFICIARY CHARITY APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications are now open for those charities seeking Main Beneficiary status for 2019.
The ROKCC support local initiatives and help groups to generate awareness of their cause while fast tracking completion of projects to realise their ambitions, along with ensuring continued service delivery to users and their families. Your submission should outline your proposed project/service and why it will make a difference to be part of this iconic event.
The funds raised through the ROKCC support a wide range of initiatives which aim to improve the quality of life for individuals, families and/or communities.
Submission Deadline: No later than 5.00pm on Tuesday 28th of August 2018
Main Beneficiary Applications must be:
- From a not-for-profit organisation/registered charity only
- Have a significant requirement for funding to support a capital investment/development project or service
Your charity must also demonstrate that they can meet the following criteria (if selected):
- Provide Volunteer personnel to support the 2019 event across Medical, Stewards, Food Stations, Sweeps, Admin, Cycle Marshals (typically 100 people)
- Provide a dedicated admin resource to support with activities and attend meetings on a monthly basis
- Set-up a dedicated Steering Group to ensure deliverables are planned and achieved
Note: The ROKCC selection Committee may recommend to the Board that some applications from this category be considered for other category funding. This is subject to the markings given during selection and evaluation stage.
Applications for other beneficiary categories will be announced later in 2018.
The application process
1. Review Criteria & Determine Charity Suitability for Application
Review the Application Criteria on the website, Review Main Beneficiary Guidelines to determine charity suitability for application.
2. Compile and Complete Your Application
Compile and complete your application as per the requirements outlined. Download the relevant documents.
• Main Beneficiary compile your application submission as per the guidelines set out.
3. Send in your application
You can submit your application on or before Tuesday 28th of August 2018.
4. Applications are reviewed by ROKCC Selection & Evaluation Committee
Remember your proposal must comply with guidelines and instructions provided.
If you apply as a Main Beneficiary, the ROKCC Office will be in contact with you in early September regarding the process steps.
6. Charities Announced
ROKCC will contact all successful and unsuccessful applicants to provide feedback of the Committee decision. Successful applicants will have to sign an agreement with the ROKCC, outlining roles and responsibilities of the charity.
7. Press Launch
ROKCC will organise a photocall and media announcement. If selected as a Main Beneficiary, you will be required to have a representative attend this event.
All application queries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavour to respond to your query as quickly as possible.
We recommend that Charities avoid using social media platforms for gaining clarity with regards to application process. Please contact the ROKCC as outlined here.